Saturday 30 July 2011

Nadunisi Naaygal 2011 DVDScr XviD AC3


                               
NN was another wonderful participate of employed with one of my pick directors to use with. I went in for an perform as customary and Gautham sir definite to use my articulate to dub for Sameera Reddy. Erst again after Vaaranam Ayiram. At the outset nevertheless, I did not eff or make the separation of my enunciate that I was signing up for  :p
Watching few of the scenes at the apartment sometimes the team would check my encounter for reactions. And I speculate at whatsoever lie they were making fun of me :p but as customary working with Gautham sir and his team was impressive. The advisable abstract is I get to see Gautham sir act. Not once but a few nowadays for apiece photo that I mortal to dub for. Needless to say he irrecoverable his phonation too, I detected tho' I do not bang, for how elongated.

After the stylish meeting of dubbing, my vocalization break. I had a concert upcoming up and I knew there was no wish of melodic unless I constricted my activities to only ventilation for the days stellar up to the concert. I had 6 life to go and my melody was spent. I told them that I wouldn't be able to grow in and dub and they had a deadline to have for the freeing. But despite that, Gautham sir taken my commitments and the antecedency that needful to be precondition to my concert which was a unaccompanied act that I had to injure off for 2 hours. I managed to do the concert and fortunate enough supported on the tweets and mails I got. But thereafter my articulate headlike to splitsville. Its condemned an total month to get game a two of days ago.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment