Saturday 30 July 2011

Britney Spears with Sonu Nigam – Video


                                 
Vocaliser Sonu Nigam, who has been in the manufacture for nigh two decades and will meet his 38th birthday Saturday, says his partitioning is to involve time off and outfit in his individual existence.
"I'll be in Nairobi on my birthday because I make a concert there. My phratry present also be with me," Sonu told IANS in an discourse.
"I would requisite to afford myself some dimension this period. I make worked a lot in the gathering exhausted by. I deprivation to go to the mountains or the beaches and righteous cold out and pass term with my family. I could not do that antepenultimate gathering. Also everything else individual space is a big obligation for me and I would suchlike to move it to myself. I condition some 'my' measure," he else.
Sonu, who wedded Madhurima in 2002 and has a three-year-old son Nevaan, revealed that 2010 had been one of the individual years of his occupation.
"Lowest twelvemonth has been one of the unexcelled geezerhood of my existence because so untold happened in this one gathering that it was problematical to hold a trust. Endure period I was in Los Angeles on my birthday and at that time I was most to sign 'Chhote Ustaad' on Grapheme Plus. The intact weaken was so major and fulfilling.
"Then I did so many concerts. The champion component was my performances at the makings shows. That attained me a lot of blessing from everyone. My humorous timing was appreciated and also my acting and revealing skills. Then the large success of 'X Figure' and my firstborn individual 'Let's go for laurels' for ICC Reality Cup got me approval.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment